Approved to NZFOA Hi-Vis Clothing Standards.
Class D – These are DAY garments and thus confined to daylight hours only. Dusk and Dawn are not considered Daylight – it’s recommended a Class Day/Night garment be worn at such times.
- Hi-Vis for better visibility
- Fleece hood to keep the noggin warm
- High collar to keep your neck toasty warm
- Long zip makes getting on and off a breeze and perfect for venting to cool you down without having to remove the whole shirt
- 2 large pockets allows for ergonomic access of your big stashables
- Snug cuffs keep your sleeves exactly where you want them
You've not worn a decent fleece garment until you have tried one of Swazi's fleece garments.
Unlike other brands fleece, Swazi's 280gsm high quality, plush Polar Fleece is built tough but comfy. No scratchy, squeaky fleece hear, it's quality all the way
Machine wash warm. Cold rinse, spin to remove excess water. Line dry or tumble on 40c. Do not use bleach. Do not iron. For best results wash inside out. Do not allow garment to come in contact with direct heat.
Our number 1 selling fleece garment, the Swazi hood can be worn pretty much everywhere. On those really cold days you can wear it as a mid layer and chuck a Tahr XP, a Wapiti, or Torrent over top. One of the most versatile garments in our range, the boys love 'em, the girls pinch 'em. Which means another opportunity to buy it again in a different colour.
Breathable to let the sweat out.
Super tough for outdoors work on the farm, a great addition to your next hunt, on the sidelines or around the campfire.
Size Large - .500 grams / 1.1 lbs