- Dries up to 5x faster than conventional merino
- 35% more elasticity yet it regains it's original shape
- 35% more thermal retention than conventional merino. Warmer when it's cool. Cooler when it's warm
- 50% more durable than conventional merino
- 53% more resistant to wind than conventional merino
- Odour neutralising - can be worn for days at a time without those nasty niffs
- Vented side panels that improve vapour permeability.
- Ultra-soft and lightweight
- Allows moisture to wick away from your body
- Keeps your core at a constant temperature even when wet
- Cut extra long to keep vitals protected and warm, and to prevent the top riding up during movement
- Packs down exceptionally small
- Made from a highly sustainable product
Check out Rod & Rifle's review of our Swazi Merino tops here
NuYarn® 125gsm Merino
Body - 85% Merino, 15% Nylon
Side Panels - 83% Merino, 17% Nylon
Turn inside out, cold machine wash on delicate cycle with wool detergent. Do not bleach, wring or tumble dry. Dry flat in shade, cool iron on reverse if needed. Do not dry clean.
Just the best merino against the skin. A brilliant base layer, can also be worn on it's own.
Perfect as a base layer where it will retain warmth. Light enough for hot days where it will wick away moisture and regulate your temperature.
Size 16 - .136 grams / 4.79 oz